Sunday, May 11, 2014

FOREVER MAMA'S KIDDO

Happy Mothers International Day! To every great, amazing, patient, diligent, and awesome mom all over the world! I don't say it to my mama actually, I just feel awkward and geez I don't know. I just don't. I only pray and wish all the best for her and say thanks (deep inside my heart) to being the greatest God's creature I have ever had in my life. I do love you, mama!
 How's your weekend? Mine is pretty good. I spent my weekend with mama. I baked a cake and prepared my home to welcoming our neighbor with her (with papa and my little brother as well, but this post is special for mama that is why I mention her quite a lot. Teehee!). Tonight, my neighbors will come to my home for praying rosary. A bit busy today but still have a little time to write an outfit post.
I definitely can't say no to not wearing this red overall tough it made me look like a kid. This overall is one of Cataliber newest collection. I paired it with some red thingy. Choker from L.I.N.F and red accent clutch bag.

Overall: Cataliber // Crop top: Ezra // Choker: L.I.N.F // Sandals: Pinx // Clutch: Unbrand // Arm candies: Angelica // Rings : H&M




Photos by Gregorius Gerald

26 comments:

  1. I'm loving your post!
    Have a great Sunday :)
    xx Tina

    Style Sinners

    ReplyDelete
  2. jadi inget era "celana kodok"
    aku punya juga overall begitu hihi


    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to steal your dungaree kakaa, cantik banget pake bun gitu rambutnya :')


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keliatan lucu bgt begitu kak, me like! ^^

    valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those red overalls are soooo rad! They look so vintage and cute, love the sandals too! And that bag, omg, I think I love everything in here :D
    We're not celebrating Mother's day in my country, but still, moms don't need special days to be the most awesome moms eveer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing red overalls! They look great on you~

    LIVE.IN.LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. these overalls are the coolest. I love this whole look girlie!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I love your sandals <3 Perfect combo sweetie I can't leave your blog * *

    http://vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
    http://vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
    http://vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great look <3

    http://theblackcreepers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. suka bgtt dungaree nyaa kak >< love how u pair it with platform sandals hihi. rambutnya di updo gitu cantik sekayii
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  11. aaaaa overalll! pas sama hair-bun-nya ><

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow, gorgeous outfit! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the overall and sandals. They're lovely!
    Xx

    http://firdamelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely look! This outfit is just perfect. I am loving the simplicity of the red and white.
    Great blog just stumbled across it today.

    Fellow Blogger,
    xx,
    Priscilla Ivette
    http://modeamen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely set<3
    lets follow on bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
  16. The shoes look very comfortable? Are they?

    ♡ Dear, I would be so glad to see you as a visitor up on hug-you.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool look! I'm really into overalls right now as well.

    Let me know if you would like to keep in touch and follow one another.

    Ryli :)
    PearlofmyEye.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous overalls, the color is amazing!

    www.verasawicki.com
    New giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. dungaree nya bagusss :D
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  20. red and white are my favorite basic colors!
    you wear those colors in one outfit!
    kyaaa <3

    xoxo
    Margareta Vania
    Fashion Beauty Blogger

    follow or drop your comment here : http://margaretavania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your thought is my hobby! Thank you so much for the time you spent to write a sincere and sweet comment on my blog.. You are wicked awesome!! <3 -BERTHA NATASHA-